 Star Wars / 8057
Re: My guesses again for 2001 sets.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 14:44:31 GMT

Jason Fabisch wrote:

My guesses for the trilogy:
$100 set, Jawa Sandcrawler(we have seen Jawa's in the cartoons in the back of
the instruction manuals and a prototype next to the UCS Xwing)

I doubt it, it would be off scale. But I'd like to see a small size set with 2
Jawas abducting R2D2. =)

$50 set, Tyderian Shuttle (slightly out of scale, but feasible)

Yeah, but I'd rather see the Emperor's. Good way to include the minifig.

$30 set, Death Star playset, with Luke, Ben and Vader. Could be multitiered
or many $10-$15 sets to snap together like the Soccer sets but probably an
ATST.

Maybe...

$20 set Tie Fighter or Tie Bomber (maybe not as they need to do a special
pilot helmet).

I bet we will see these!

$10 set Han on a Taun Taun (probably a useless solid piece like the Kaadu),
the Arctic sets already have the coats for it.

I'd rather have a set with Han, Chewbacca, and a probe droid.

$5 set Storm Trooper minifig pack

How about a Scout Trooper, Storm Trooper, and TIE pilot. =)

Also a Rebel pilot minifig pack (the orange suited guys). Perhaps Luke, Dack, and
Biggs? Or maybe the Gold Leader.

Episode 1:

There is nothing left that I can think of except the Queens Royal Starship and
a couple playsets. Maybe that is why there were only two sets released this
summer for Episode 1.

$10 set of Droideka's made to minifig scale maybe?

How about a Droideka, Droid, Droid Commander, and Qui-Gon...hmmm...

UCS N1?

Jason F.

--
Agent 0007