 Star Wars / 8046
Re: My guesses again for 2001 sets.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 21:02:23 GMT

I think you're right on the money. I fear that they wont release a sandcrawler
because it would have to be so scaled down. But the play value inherent in the
assortment of droids necessarily included seems dead-on for a lego product.
Likewise while the Tyderian shuttle might only hold two minifigs, and the wings
wouldn't move in tandem, I think they could do a reasonable facsimile rather
cheaply. Don't rule out a DS or Naboo palace playset as the top of the line
model. There has been no playset yet for SW and its way overdue. Also, while we
all accept the eventual issue of stormtroopers as a gimme, Tie fighter pilots,
could have the same helmets only molded in