 Star Wars / 7944
7943  |  7945
Subject:
NLS opinion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 07:06:37 GMT

Last night I was at TRU with my wife (NLS) and we passed the Star Wars
sets. She looked at the UCS X-Wing and said "OOoooooo" and she
thought it was really cool.

She then noticed the Millennium Falcon next to it.

She said it looked "crappy" and "not finished." Her opinions were her
own, and not influenced by myself in any way.

She thinks the other SW sets look nice, especially the Snowspeeder. I
thought it interesting that a non-Lego person should come to that
conclusion on her own.

~Mark