 Star Wars / 7943
Re: free gift?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 02:57:39 GMT

"Nathan McDowell" <Skiing_Scotsman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:FwBIxI.EoK@lugnet.com...
I filled out the survey from the Slave I and got a LEGO cowboy keychain. • Not
bad, I guess, but it took forever and a day to get to me.

I filled one out about 2 years ago with the same results.

-- D M Garc
"The sunset that evening was glorious, and it promised that we would have
clear, sunny skies for the first day of the battle of Vo Mimbre."