 Star Wars / 7942
7941  |  7943
Subject:
Podracing Bucket and other stuff at FAO Schwarz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 22:49:35 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Aaron West writes:
Has anyone got the Star Wars Podracer Bucket?  What is in it?  How much was it
and what are it's LEGO product numbers?
Thanks in advance:)
Aaron

We had an FAO Schwarz open this weekend at the Mall of Georgia and they had
the podracing bucket as well as all of the new "dino" adventurer sets (I've
only seen 3 of them at other places, but they had all 7 at the store).  It
comes in a Black with Gold speckles bucket.  I didn't get the cost or the
number, but with FAO's prices, you'd be nuts to go by that anyway as they seem
to have a 40-60% markup from MSRP.  I'll see if I can get you the other
information if I head up there tomorrow.

Oddly enough, FAO didn't have either of the UCS sets.  They must not handle
Lego that sells in their store for over $500 (hehe)

Matt