 Star Wars / 7973
Re: Podracing Bucket
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 21:37:49 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Aaron West writes:
Has anyone got the Star Wars Podracer Bucket?  What is in it?  How much was it
and what are it's LEGO product numbers?
Thanks in advance:)
Aaron

Standard black sparkly bucket.  $27.50.  291 pieces.  Make sure you call S@H
during normal business hours, or they'll tell you it's out of stock.

--Dave (jot and jab)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx