 Star Wars / 7981
Re: NLS opinion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 23:50:15 GMT

Hey all,
Well I know we always try to remember that Lego is a "kids" toy  but heres
my Falcon complaint,
It's too big for Andrew (5 years old) to fly with one hand for dog fights
and the landing legs keep falling off. Well than he has to turn it over to
put them back on and off comes the "antenna lasers" and radar dish etc...

BTW the the legs have been abonded in favor of the 2x2 landing discs.

John Battcock