 Star Wars / 5867
Re: Star Wars a loss for Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 17:18:12 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Kingsley writes:
[...]
In general this years sets are almost as good as last years but there isn't a
big hype behind it so the sales are probably slow there too except maybe for
Slave I which contains Boba Fett who has become a Star Wars Folk antihero.

An anecdote to back this up: while browsing at Target yesterday for deals, I
checked out teh SW section.  Pretty much all the sets were stocked at theast 4
boxes deep except the Slave I, which was totally cleaned out.  I've yet to see
one on the shelves...

- Mike