 Star Wars / 4450
Re: Favorite Star Wars Movie Stuff...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 09:19:47 GMT

Eric Kingsley <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message
news:FL0Mp8.9wt@lugnet.com...

<snip>

Best Fighter (Note: The Falcon is not a Fighter)

1.  X-Wing (Star Wars)
2.  Air Speeder (Empire)
3.  Tie Figher (Star Wars)
4.  B-Wing (Jedi)
5.  Tie Interceptor (Jedi?)
6.  Y-Wing (Star Wars)
7.  Vader's Tie (Star Wars)
8.  A-Wing (Jedi)
9.  Naboo Fighter (Phantom)

But from which side of view?

As a rebel pilot (experience from the game X-wing, it is very different in
the gane "XWvsTIE" though:

1. A-Wing
2. B-Wing
3. X-Wing
4. Y-Wing

For the coolness (not the technical abilties, only the looking):

1. Y-Wing
2. B-Wing
3. X-Wing
4. A-Wing

As a Imperial pilot (experience from the game "TIE Fighter"):

1. TIE Advanced (Vader's TIE, sort of)
2. TIE Interceptor
3. TIE Bomber
4. TIE Fighter