 Star Wars / 4476
Re: Favorite Star Wars Movie Stuff...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 19:31:26 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Kingsley writes:

Most of you know that I am really a "Classic SW" fan but when I was thinking I
found there were parts of all the movies that I like a lot so here are some
catagories and how I rank each movie.

Best Fighter (Note: The Falcon is not a Fighter)

1.  X-Wing (Star Wars)
2.  Air Speeder (Empire)
3.  Tie Figher (Star Wars)
4.  B-Wing (Jedi)