 Star Wars / 3539
Re: Holobrick vs Real McCoy (was Re: star destroyer?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 17:09:23 GMT

Ah, but do you remember when *Scotty* went on the Holodeck to get drunk on
"his" Enterprise and Picard joined him.  Great show...:-)

-John

Steve Bliss wrote:

On Mon, 30 Aug 1999 17:31:58 GMT, John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> changed
the subject (header):

Re: Holobrick vs Real McCoy (was Re: star destroyer?

I don't think I ever saw McCoy on the holodeck.  Well, there was that
proto-holodeck on the animated series...

Steve