 Star Wars / 3528
Re: star destroyer?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 16:26:13 GMT

In lugnet.build, Jeremy Sproat writes:
John Neal wrote:
David Eaton wrote:
(Is it just me or are SW scales just plain dumb? I mean a 5 mile long
starship? Why? A 100 mile diameter battlestation? The super laser doesn't
need THAT much of a surrounding platform. It's got more than a hundred
million square  miles of floorspace in it! WHO NEEDS ALL THAT?

Well, if *I* were Emperor, I'd need that space just to fit my Lego
collection.  Well, it wouldn't all be for Lego, but I would need a logistics
base for the Lego-bearers, modelling slave droids, collection
administrators, piece acquisition officers, etc.  ;-)

Ah yes, that's right. That would allow for enough room to fit my minifig scale
super star destroyer!

Dave