 Star Wars / 3538
Re: T-16 Skyhopper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 16:27:43 GMT

In lugnet.cad, John VanZwieten writes:

was wondering where you got the cad program that let you draw your • schematics.
Very interested. Matthew

The cad program I used to create the model is LDraw, and can be found at
www.ldraw.org .  I did some post-processing in Adobe Photoshop.

The "photo-realistic" pictures are done using POV-Ray raytracer, and a program
called L3P to convert the LDraw file.

-John Van

Thanks, I'm going to try that out.

matt