 CAD / 2433
Re: T-16 Skyhopper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 01:15:43 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, John VanZwieten writes:
I think I've finally finished this long-promised T-16 (Snowspeeder alternate
model).  This is actually the third version.  The first succumbed to the
forces of the dark side (my kids got hold of it before I could LDraw).  The
second I finished before finding a SW encyclopedia which mentioned that the
T-16 carries a pilot and a passenger--mine had room only for a pilot.  So back
to the drawing board I went.

The LDraw .dat file is in the www.lugnet.cad.dat.models newsgroup, while POV
pics can be found at:
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Fields/1864/JohnIII.html

LMKWYT,

I like it! Very good piece economy. A pleasant buzz thru the Tattooine
canyons. I gotta learn how to do those landscape generations.

-Tom McD.
when replying, set your spamcake to stun.