 Star Wars / 2237
Re: TPM Soundtrack tracks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 15 May 1999 23:48:59 GMT

I want to openly appologize to any of you who read my message
and thought me stupid for writing what I did. I haven't yet studied
government and laws in school. I was under the impression that
it couldn't be sold or a major section of it freely distributed. I
assumed that it would be no different than someone having
copyrighted music on their webpage.
So please forgive me. In the future I'll try to be more cautious.
Ryan