 Star Wars / 2233
Re: TPM Soundtrack tracks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 23:57:57 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, radiotitan@spamcake.yahoo.com (Tom McDonald) writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Ryan Dennett writes:
If anyone wants a particular track from the TPM soundtrack
I can put it into mpeg3 format and send it to you.

I realize you're being nice, and it's appreciated, but just to be an
appropriate party-pooper, remember that all music on this soundtrack is
copyrighted. And for good reasons.

Plus, it's not very bright to talk openly in a public forum about illegal
things that you plan or offer to do.

--Todd