 Star Wars / 2187
2186  |  2188
Subject:
Minifigs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 18:55:06 GMT

You know, there are a lot of minifigs it would be nice to see. Star Wars-
related, that is. I'm wondering what you people would like to see.

Me, I'd like to see...

Star Wars Classic - Han, Leia, C3PO, Boba Fett, Chewbacca, Stormtroopers, Yoda
Episode 1 - Queen Amidala (in various dresses), Captain Panaka, Prototype C3PO

Also, what Episode 1 sets would you guys like to see in the future? I want to
know.

I'd like to see - Royal Starship, Destroyer Droid, more Podracers, Trade
Federation Hovertank.

(it would be nice if they brought out a fully transforming Destroyer Droid)