 Star Wars / 2675
Re: Minifigs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 00:13:52 GMT

On Sun, 30 May 1999 19:07:22 GMT, richard.dee@virgin.net (Richard Dee)
wrote:

Read in a European version of Newsweek, featuring TPM, that
TLG's cost for the license was only $50M!! Cheap, no?

No _way_!? The profit on SW Lego should already be in the several
hundred millions, if my guess as to proportion of regular/SW sales is
correct..

Jasper "then again, _Lucas_ had that kind of return on investment
too.." Janssen