 Star Wars / 2227
Re: Minifigs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 21:11:59 GMT

On Fri, 14 May 1999 17:57:44 GMT, lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman) wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, blisses@worldnet.att.net (Steve Bliss) writes:
If TLG makes any more EP1 stuff, I'd like to see something in the Technic
or Model Team ranges.

What kinds of things would you like to see in Technic?  (not disagreeing,
just curious)

Hmm.  The large-scale stuff that probably can't be done well in
minifig-scale.  Especially if it can have mechanical functions.  Even some
of the stuff that's already been done in minifig scale.

X-wing, definitely.  Even though it's been done to death, in other toy
lines.

AT-AT and/or AT-ST -- the gearing and/or pneumatics would be very
interesting!  Especially if they were motorizable and RCX-able.

R2D2 - we know they've got a piece for his head already.  But the need for
this is pretty much handled by the upcoming Star Wars Mindstorms kit.

Heck, any of the major droids, as long as they are articulated.  C3P0, a
battle droid, a destroyer droid, the droid fighter.

Steve