 Star Wars / 2207
Re: Minifigs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 08:44:17 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jonas Marcho writes:

Also, what Episode 1 sets would you guys like to see in the future? I want to
know.

I'd like to see - Royal Starship, Destroyer Droid, more Podracers, Trade
Federation Hovertank.

I'd like to see an MTT.  The MTTs are the big things behind the formations of
unfolding Battle Droids in the second trailer.  They're essentially troop
transports.

They could come with a whole buncha Battle Droids, or even a couple of
"variant" Battle Droids with "pilot" markings.

eric