 Star Wars / 2206
2205  |  2207
Subject:
detail on Anakin's Pod
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 08:39:39 GMT

I've been meaning to post this for a while-

I was fooling around with LucasArt's "Episode I- Pod Racer" game down at Toys R
Us one night, and I was using Anakin's pod, zinging along...  it's a pretty fun
game.

As I was maneuvering, though, I noticed little flaps opening and closing on the
back of the pod.  I had already put together the Lego version, and I realized
that they roughly matched the placement of the "doors" on the pod.  I had
assumed they used them because they were able to form the shape they wanted,
but really, they seem to represent these maneuvering bits.

Just another example of how surprisingly well-done these sets are.

eric