 Star Wars / 2221
Re: Minifigs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 17:08:46 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.starwars, blisses@worldnet.att.net (Steve Bliss) writes: • <snip>

I'd rather not see too many minifigs.  LEGO isn't an action figure toy.

I just hope that whatever they do make, they make well.  I was kind of
disappointed by the Jar Jar minifig (the head being undecorated)

I definitly agree here.  I actually like minifig's alot but not if they are
like Jar Jar's head or Sebulla <sp?>.  Especially Sebulla that little piece of
twisted plastic is awful.  Jar Jar's head is a nice shape but the least they
could have done is color his eyes if not some highlights for his ears and
mouth.

<snip>

Having said that, I'm still waiting for Han Solo, Princess/Senator Leia
Organa, C3P0 and Chewbacca.

Stormtroopers Stormtroopers Stormtroopers then just to balance things out a bit
how about some more Stormtroopers.

Along with the obvious suggestions listed above.

And Queen Amidala is an obvious missing factor from the EP1 sets.

Also, what Episode 1 sets would you guys like to see in the future? I
want to know.

Isn't eight sets enough?

Hoo----no.  Bite you tongue!  :)

Me, I hope TLG makes it to 200 SW sets by the end of the N-year license.
And I think TLG is gonna have trouble fitting it all into the 71xx range!

I'd take 500 as long as I could afford to buy them all.  :)

If TLG makes any more EP1 stuff, I'd like to see something in the Technic
or Model Team ranges.

What kinds of things would you like to see in Technic?  (not disagreeing,
just curious)

--Todd