 Star Wars / 2186
Re: off topic kinda, What does Darth Mean
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 17:15:45 GMT

Um, oh, I'd say Darth Vader was a pretty decent Sith Master. As for Darth
Sidious, we don't KNOW he is Senator Palpatine AKA The Emperor but I mean come
on it's pretty obvious. That would explain everything, wouldn't it...