 Star Wars / 2198
Re: off topic kinda, What does Darth Mean
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 03:25:44 GMT

Jonas Marcho wrote:

Um, oh, I'd say Darth Vader was a pretty decent Sith Master. As for Darth
Sidious, we don't KNOW he is Senator Palpatine AKA The Emperor but I mean come
on it's pretty obvious. That would explain everything, wouldn't it...

   Note that the new Ep1 action figure collection includes a
   Senator Palpatine, who appears to be distinct from Darth
   Sidious.  Wait for the credits, and if the same actor plays
   both, you have your answer!  :)

   LFB.