 Star Wars / 2180
Re: off topic kinda, What does Darth Mean
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 15:35:09 GMT

Maul is an apprentice Dark Lord of the Sith, but he is given the Darth
title just like another Dark Lord aprentice that we know (Darth Vader).
The only Master Dark Lord we know in the two trilogies is Darth Sidious.

Pat J

Jonas Marcho wrote:

'Darth' is a title given to the Dark Lord of the Sith, IE Darth Vader
and
Darth Sidious. I can't explain why Darth Maul has the title. He's just
an
apprentice to the Dark Lord of the Sith in The Phantom Menace. I don't
know.
Who knows. Not me.