 Star Wars / 2181
Re: Request regarding "Spoilers"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 15:52:32 GMT

On Thu, 13 May 1999 08:51:41 GMT, legoverse@geocities.com (Terry K) wrote:

On Wed, 12 May 1999 20:21:43 GMT, "SCOTT R  DENNETT" <dennett@agate.net> wrote:

I would think he would find out when he realizes that he boy's
name is Luke Skywalker. I don't think we know when the name
first appears to him. ?? Just a logical guess.
Ryan
"Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda

Maybe not.  If the existence of Luke and his sister were kept secret from
Vader, then he could well assume that Luke was the son of Uncle Owen.

Does Darth Vader ever find out *whose* farm was blown away?  He seems very
distanced from the whole investigation.

It seems like he would be briefed (in detail, if that's not an oxy-moron)
on the entire investigation, but that still leaves the possibility that the
names of the victims were not recorded.  They live on a fairly remote (no
neighbors), lawless planet (so no extensive governmental records), it's
doubtful the jawas kept records, and it doesn't look like the stormtroopers
asked many questions.

Steve