 Star Wars / 2029
Re: Request regarding "Spoilers"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 9 May 1999 22:34:12 GMT

On Sun, 9 May 1999 06:20:43 GMT, Todd Lehman uttered the following
profundities...
In lugnet.starwars, richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net (Richard Dee) writes:
Please put "Spoiler included," or something similar in the
subject of the message. I accidentally read a sentence not
realising, as someone had left out some spoiler space in the
quoted-text part.......

Dontcha wish sometimes, you could be put into carbon freeze until the movie
comes out?  :)

--Todd

Amazing, looking back 18 years or so, that the most important
plot device in TESB never got out.
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/