 Star Wars / 2126
Re: Request regarding "Spoilers"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 04:46:41 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Tom Stangl writes:
Sproaticus wrote:

The actor in the suit portraying Sir Vader (David Prowse) spoke Vader's
lines, to cue the actors around him.

Well, the part you left out is key - Prowse did NOT know he was going to be
voiced over until the movie was released, or soon before.

Yeah, but that was for A New Hope.  I'm sure he figured out by the time he was
filming Empire that he was going to be voiced over...

"This time, they'll use my voice, for sure!"

Eric