 Star Wars / 2171
Re: Request regarding "Spoilers"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 10:10:33 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Terry Keller writes:
On Wed, 12 May 1999 20:21:43 GMT, "SCOTT R  DENNETT" <dennett@agate.net> • wrote:

I would think he would find out when he realizes that he boy's
name is Luke Skywalker. I don't think we know when the name
first appears to him. ?? Just a logical guess.
Ryan
"Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda

Maybe not.  If the existence of Luke and his sister were kept secret from
Vader, then he could well assume that Luke was the son of Uncle Owen.

I'll just chime in here and point out that Owen and Beru are from the Lars
family, not the Skywalker family.

Popular conjecture is that Beru is the sister of Anakin.

eric