 Star Wars / 2144
Re: Request regarding "Spoilers"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 20:49:23 GMT

Sproaticus wrote:

Sean McInnis wrote:
BTW when Darth Vader picks the emperor up that was just David with no
wires for help. I guess they spend 2 days trying with wires and lifts to
do the scene but it look very bad.

Mr. Prowse is quite the bodybuilding fan.  It was at his gym where
Christopher Reeve put on muscle mass for the Superman movies.

Cheers,
- jsproat

May the Force be with y'all.

You can see David when he was younger in A Clockwork Orange (I think it
was made around the same time as SW). He picks up the old man in his
wheelchair and walks down a small set of stairs.