 Star Wars / 2087
Re: Request regarding "Spoilers"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 14:48:08 GMT

On Mon, 10 May 1999 16:35:29 GMT, Sproaticus <jsproat@geocities.com> wrote:

I love the stories of security on the SW sets.  In the TESB script, on the
soundstage, in everything, it was Ben Kneobi who was Luke's father; James
Earl Jones and Lucas were the *only ones* in the room when Lucas had JEJ
read those four fateful words.  (1)

Help me out here: at what point did Mr. Vader realize who Luke was?  Was
this shown in the TESB, or did it happen off-camera?

Steve