 Star Wars / 16865
Re: MOC: Dewback
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 18:43:08 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   Let it be said that Bruce Lowell is a god among men when it comes to building SNOTy creatures.

Bow down.

   However, I really want to see his try at building a Floating Head. Now that is a test of skill.

Yeah, if you’re like... a stupid face... or something. *runs*

We still love you, though, Lenny. ;)

   (Bruce)

LEGO @ Bruce’s Homepage