 Star Wars / 16860
Re: Set 10131 Tie Collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 17:41:15 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Erik Boons wrote:
Of course it would be nice to see TLC release a set like the Incom/Subpro Z-
95, but not if it'd be a result of Lucasfilm having scr*wed up the Classic
Trilogy (again...!) :-(

I would be perfectly happy if they are tossed into Ep3 as a "new" snub fighter
(even though that's probably too early for them by EU history), or even if one
gets spliced into Mos Eisley, but not if they get added to the X & Y-wings sent
to fight the Death Star.