 Star Wars / 16832
Re: Set 10131 Tie Collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 22:12:32 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Kyle D. Jackson wrote:
And now we know:
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=10131&cn=4&d=5&t=3

But I can't see getting all 4 models with only 682 pieces, so I
figure it's at most two built at once.

KDJ

LUGNETer #203, Ontario, Canada

The official LEGO description DOES say 4 models. The big surprise is they
included a TIE/D (Tie Droid) instead of a TIE/I (Interceptor) as the 4th model -
the TIE/D is an expanded universe craft, and has not shown up in any movies
(unless this is gonna be a another "change history" trick of Lucas' for Episode
III....)