 Star Wars / 16831
Re: Set 10131 Tie Collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 22:02:39 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Kyle D. Jackson wrote:
But I can't see getting all 4 models with only 682 pieces, so I
figure it's at most two built at once.

I wouldn't be too sure about that.  The original TIE Fighter set was only 169
(the wings are big, but pretty low on part quantity), and just over 20 of those
parts are the parking pole and the Stormie, so figure it at about 145 per TIE,
and that means you'd still have close to 400 pieces left for the other two.
Since the original TIE Advanced split 407 parts with the Y-Wing, I'd say it's
very doable.