 Star Wars / 12271
Re: Is the Blockade Runner worth it??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 00:42:45 GMT

I own this set and it's excellent. I also have the UCS sets and I feel the
RBR is every bit as good, possibly better. It is far more creative with SNOT
that in the UCS sets and you'll get a *lot* of build time (it also took me
about 5 hours to build). It also has a great selection of parts, but keep in
mind there aren't *that* many dark red pieces, so if that's your thing, you
might be disappointed. I feel it's completely worth the money.

- Joe

"Chuck Lang" <chuckle@atscom.net> wrote in message
I am considering buying this pricey set, but I wanted to see if everyone
here thought it was worth it first.  I have not seen one in person so it • is
hard to judge.
Thanks,
Chuck