 Star Wars / 12278
Re: Is the Blockade Runner worth it??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 07:11:16 GMT

Absolutely it's worth it!  It also took me around 5 hours to build it, and
what a blast!  The way that the shape of the cockpit is achieved is terrific
design because that's a difficult shape to make from bricks and plates.  The
parts are varied and fantastic.  I generally don't mind printed pieces as
long as they're done well.  For me, that means that the design on the piece
is not too cluttered (Robosets), and also easily transferable across other
themes (Classic Space vented pieces, many Star Wars pieces).

Dave