 Star Wars / 12259
Re: Is the Blockade Runner worth it??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 18:23:34 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Chuck Lang writes:
I am considering buying this pricey set, but I wanted to see if everyone
here thought it was worth it first.  I have not seen one in person so it is
hard to judge.
Thanks,
Chuck

Since the combination of lego and star wars is the coolest combination of
hobbies in the entire history of all civilization.  And since, the Runner is
thee coolest starship in all of star wars.  And, in a week or so, when it
finally arrives at my humble abode, I'll building it with my children, I can
definitaly say it is clear to me that its worth the big bucks.  Especially
when converted to minifigs.  While in the movie it is much bigger than the
Falcon, in the world of lego I figure it'll be close to the same size in
scale.  Those are my thoughts...