 Star Wars / 12266
Re: Is the Blockade Runner worth it??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 16:49:04 GMT

"Chuck Lang" <chuckle@atscom.net> wrote:

I am considering buying this pricey set, but I wanted to see if everyone
here thought it was worth it first.  I have not seen one in person so it is
hard to judge.

...Well, I thought it was def. worth it! It is a great build (about 5 hrs for me
and I enjoyed every bit of it) and a truly beautiful model to behold (usurped
the place of the Tie Interceptor in my model display)... and the parts! chock
full of good parts and useful things. And the price point is not bad at all.

...I'm prolly going to order more just for the parts before too many more
paychecks.
---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
jains.has.it        <-- Jain's Guide
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat
www.wildlink.com    <-- the wildlinks

Start planning for BrickFest 2002!
The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event!
www.brickfest.com