 Star Wars / 12040
Re: Thoughts on the (pre EpII) 2002 range
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 05:17:59 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Mike Petrucelli writes:

I am quite confused.  Why is it that most people think it is okay for 'white'
people to be made yellow but not 'black' people?  I personally belive either
everyone should be proper flesh tones or everyone should be yellow.  Why is it
okay for a double standard?

I agree.

But, take for example…

The Simpson’s

White people are Yellow.
Black people are black.

I guess yellow is just taken as an extension of white.
A brighter more vivid color for children to respond to.
Perhaps white peoples color (Pink, peach, whatever.) is far
to dull/lackluster?

                               -R