 Star Wars / 12038
Re: Thoughts on the (pre EpII) 2002 range
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 21:35:08 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, A. Mark Wilburn writes:

... too bad Harry Potter didn't force their
hand at all, with no ethnic diversity).

Actually, Harry Potter does have (some) ethnic diversity.  Just not in the
major characters.  If everyone in the movie is white, there's a problem.

But I doubt we'll see any minifigs of the non-white characters, unless they
release a "Gryffindor Quidditch Team" set, or something.  Even then, they'll
probably stick with yellow minifigs.

Steve