 Star Wars / 12021
Re: Thoughts on the (pre EpII) 2002 range
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 07:00:28 GMT

Dave Low wrote:

Other sets:
7119 Twin Pod Cloud-Car
Did Lobot have three minutes of screen time, or was it four? Did he blow up
the second Death Star? Was he even named in the credits to ESB? Am I being a
bit stupid here, or wouldn't a _Twin_ Pod be the perfect set to contain
_two_ figs? Great set, if a tad over ventilated, good part selection, sweet
to see the rust red, but WE WANT LANDO DAGNABBIT!! Make him yellow, make him
brown, make him both, but make up your minds Lego, before Mace Windu brings
down some furious vengeance on your backside.

Amen, brutha. Or they could have at least put a TPCC *pilot* in the TPCC

7200, 7201 Final Duel
Nice source of figs, but truly an obscene price for the parts you get. Doubt
whether 7200 will be flying off the shelves, although it will be the first
small retail set to have Vader. I imagine people will be getting multiples
of 7201 for the Stormie and the officer.

... and that's why they're so expensive. ;^)

Not wanting to end on a negative note, can I say how much I'm looking
forward to the Episode II sets? SW Lego has been such a strong and
relatively consistent product line -- I can't wait for more!

Me too! The Star Wars line has been the best thing for parts in the last
few years, IMO.

--
~Grand Admiral Muffin Head