 Star Wars / 12022
Re: Thoughts on the (pre EpII) 2002 range
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 19:54:52 GMT

to see the rust red, but WE WANT LANDO DAGNABBIT!! Make him yellow, make him
brown, make him both, but make up your minds Lego, before Mace Windu brings
down some furious vengeance on your backside.

I hope Billy Dee Williams himself goes down to LEGO and demands they make a
minifig of him. And what about LEGO's precious excuse for not including the
more minor characters that we'd actually want to see (Wedge Antilles, Mon
Mothma, Greedo, IG88, R5-D4, Captian Piet (sp?), Grand Moff Tarkin, etc).
How is Lobot not minor, esp compared to Lando? (I'm glad we get him though.
But in addition to Lando, not instead of!). How else am I supposed to make
my Batman 1 Harvey Dent?? (Who mysteriously changed to looking like Tommy
Lee Jones in Batman 3)

If they ever *do* give us brown minifigs, that would open up a lot of other
possible licenses cleanly (hrmph... too bad Harry Potter didn't force their
hand at all, with no ethnic diversity). Colour-accurate Simpsons figs (with
3po/jar jar head solutions) -- everyone would be yellow except Apu, Dr.
Hibbert and Carl (or is it Lenny, I can never remember) and it would be an
exact match to the show! Hrrrrrhhhh.....

Amen, brutha. Or they could have at least put a TPCC *pilot* in the TPCC
Oh hey, yeah. That would have made sense too.

Mark W.