 Star Wars / 1176
Re: What's missing here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 22:56:28 GMT

Carbon 60 wrote:

"Justin M. Kopp" wrote:
        i think we all pretty much aggree that an at-at is out of the
question..too big
        however, an at-st or at-pt may be possible...lets hope!

AT-PT?  I've heard of it on a Micro Machines box - what is it?
All Terrain - Patrol Craft.  There are many in the N64 game Rouge
Squadron.  if i remember right it house a crew of 2 and has twin
cannons..and is very small

b-wings: the only scenes in the movie which show b-wings are in-space
flights..and of thoses i think only 2 total

Well Kenner still made one though and people love 'em - I do.
yes, a very cool ship...i liked flying them in SW:X-Wing (computer
game)

        we definately need some regular imperial stormtroopers!

Yes, packs of 5 of them. • now you're talking!!  should we start a mailing campaing to TLG? hehe..

--
Carbon 60
ICQ # 5643170

-justin