 Star Wars / 1173
Re: What's missing here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 21:02:30 GMT

"Justin M. Kopp" wrote:
        the droid witht the y-wing is a r4-d5, which is the droid seen being
lowered into y-wings in the movies

Nope, it's defintely an R2 unit - look at it's shape and the LEGO
Website.  R4D5 is the red robot seen in SW:ANH being sold and then it
broke down - it's a different design hence the R5 number
Robot 5 Droid 4 if I remember.

        i think we all pretty much aggree that an at-at is out of the
question..too big
        however, an at-st or at-pt may be possible...lets hope!

AT-PT?  I've heard of it on a Micro Machines box - what is it?

b-wings: the only scenes in the movie which show b-wings are in-space
flights..and of thoses i think only 2 total

Well Kenner still made one though and people love 'em - I do.

        we definately need some regular imperial stormtroopers!

Yes, packs of 5 of them.

--
Carbon 60
ICQ # 5643170