 Star Wars / 1158
Re: What's missing here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 12:27:06 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jonathan Little writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Steve Bliss writes:

Nah.  It just means the marketers figured they would increase the appeal of
the sets by using actual character-names, rather than 'generic rebel
pilot'.

Steve

I'm with Steve . . . it's just a way to throw in a couple of characters so • that
kids have more guys to play with, without giving them the aforementioned name
of 'generic rebel pilot'.

I don't know I kind of think they are trying to match the Mini-Fig's with the
Faces of all those obscure SW Characters I mean they are so "life-like" :)

I can't wait to see:

Wedge
Portkins
Coran Horn