 Star Wars / 10503
Re: Imperial Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 01:58:03 GMT

That's what I was thinking, a 1x10 ... but I want to keep the sturdiness for
playing (I zoom the thing around a lot).

Nothing real sturdy comes to mind, but maybe I'll go play around a bit.  I
wonder if we can't get LEGO to do something about it?  I found a reference
photo at Starship Modeler and the wings are supposed to go all the way down.

-Zak

In lugnet.starwars, Joseph Cardana writes:
Hi Zak,

   You are correct in thinking the wings should fold down lower.
   I switched the 2x10's with 1x10's.  It works and looks fine.  Now, with
only a 1x10, there is less support for the wing, so I would imagine the
"play" factor may be diminished, but it does Look better. Check out my
modifications at:

Joe