 Star Wars / 10502
Re: Allow me to introduce myself
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 23:25:29 GMT

Joseph Cardana <jcardanas@home.com> wrote in message
<snip>
...there's the great Star Wars
Service Packs for space builders like me ;-)

-Tim

What Service packs are you refering to?

The whole Star Wars line :-)  Its what I've come to call them...because when I
buy the sets its always for the parts.

-Tim