 Star Wars / 10496
10495  |  10497
Subject:
Allow me to introduce myself
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 20:29:15 GMT

    Well, I was introduced to Lugnet by Micheal Lachmann (the creator of
MLCAD) a while ago but I never thought of actually introducing myself.
    As you can tell, My name is Joseph H. Cardana aka Darth Anadrac. My
website is anadrac.homepage.com if it ever works.
    I live in Bremerton, WA. I moved here due to the Navy. I've been serving
since 1987.
    I didn't really get into Legos until the Star Wars medels came out. I've
been building up on my regular collection of toys and the Legos were a great
addition.
    I never realized there were so many people interested in Legos. It's
nice to know I'm not alone in my childish pleasures. For those of you who
find the term "childish" offensive, I appologize. It's just that, well,
Legos are for kids right? I'm just a 31 year old kid.
    Anyway, I mostly want to say thank you for making me feel welcome here.
This is a great place to get ideas, inspiration and PARTS!!!!!
MLCAD ROCKS!!! (Yes I'm bias)

    Thank you for listening.

Joe