 Star Wars / 10523
Re: Imperial Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 04:02:58 GMT

Hey Joe.  I saw your shuttle modifications in Brickshelf, I noticed that you
also placed the two grey 1X2 grill tiles on a different spot on the wing.  I
did something similar which allows the "wings" to fold up more accurately,
i.e., closer to the vertical wing.  Small adjustments like these make the
set much more enjoyable.  I'm wondering why the instructions tell us to put
the grill tiles on the inboard side of the wing root, blocking the wings
from folding up all the way.  Just thought I'd contribute, haven't posted
much lately.  Talk to everyone later.

-Matt

.